Netflix is the reigning king in the field of media streaming. I’m sure you have heard about this app at some point of your life unless you have been living under a rock. As you can guess by the title Netflix Download APK for Android, iOS, PC (Netflix App), we are going to talk about the app as much as we can in this post.
Netflix is a subscription-based media streaming service that came into existence in the year of 1997. But it gained popularity just a couple of years ago and along with it a huge user base. It specializes in providing online streaming media and has 93 million users worldwide.
In the ensuing sections, we will learn about the Netflix Download procedures for the platforms like Android, iOS, Windows and Mac PC. We will also have a peek at the features of the app that garnered it the huge user base it currently has.
Download Netflix for Android
As the smartphone industry progressed, it made way for some of the most amazing technological advancements in smartphones. Bigger and better screens allowed people to watch movies and other media and that too anytime and anywhere. With Netflix for Android, you can do just that and at the top of the line quality.
|Version:||5.0.4 (build 18186)|
Fortunately for the Android users, you would have to look no further than the Google Play Store to Download Netflix for Android. You can also opt for the manual APK installation method if the Play Store gives you trouble. You can find both the methods below.
- Open the Google Play Store and tap on the search icon. Type “Netflix” in the search bar and hit search.
- From the result list, select the app which will be on top of the list.
- Tap on the app’s logo to go to its download page.
- There you will see a green “Install” tab. As the app is free to install, you won’t have to pay anything.
- Tap on the Install button and then click Accept. This will start the Netflix download process on the Play Store.
- The Play Store will install the app as soon the download is complete.
Moving on to the second Netflix APK download and installation method.
- Download the APK from this link.
- Go to Settings> Security and enable the Unknown Sources option to allow third-party app installation.
- Navigate to the downloads folder and tap on the Netflix APK file to install it on your Android device.
- Click “Next” to allow permissions and then “Install” to install it.
This method can be useful when the Google Play doesn’t work or when you encounter a server error. Otherwise, you should only use the first method as it is the official and surefire way to install Netflix App.
Netflix Download for iPhone
How can we leave out the iOS platform when it is the second most used smartphone OS in the whole world. Netflix Download is pretty popular and owing to that popularity, its developers have also made it available on the Apple App Store. So, iOS users can take a sigh of relief as they can easily Download Netflix too.
The process to install Netflix Download app on an iPhone and the other iOS device like the iPad and the iPod touch is pretty easy. Still, we will have a go at it just be sure everyone including new iOS users has an idea how to do Netflix download for iOS.
- If you have an iOS device, you surely will have an Apple account. We need that because, without it, you won’t be able to download the app.
- Now, open the App store from your iOS device and click on the search icon which is at the bottom of the screen.
- Type in “Netflix” in the search bar. Then tap the search button on your keyboard.
- This will display the results with our app being on the top of the list.
- Click on the icon and go to its page. The app is free, so tap on “Get” and after a few seconds the tab will switch to “Install”. Click on it to start Netflix Download on your iOS device.
The installation process will be complete after some time and you will find the icon on your home screen on the last page. The app’s interface will differ a little in the iOS version when compared to the Android one but the features are all the same.
Netflix App for PC
You can even enjoy your favorite movies and videos through the Netflix Download app on a PC. There are different ways to use Netflix on a PC. You can install the official app from the Windows Store if you have a PC running on Windows 8 or 10.
And finally, if you choose not to go through all this hassle then, you may opt to watch the movies and shows directly on the Netflix website on your PC. We have laid out the steps below on how to use the app in the above-mentioned two ways.
- Open the Window store on your PC and search for “Netflix” in the search bar.
- Select the app from the results and click on the “Free” button. The store will ask you to add an account if you don’t already have one.
- But you need to have a Microsoft account in order to install stuff fro the Windows Store. If you don’t have one, it will take you through the steps to create one easily.
- After you have created and signed in with an account you can install Netflix App from the store and start streaming.
If you do not want to download the app, then you can simply go to netflix.com and you can stream directly from there by logging into Netflix using your credentials.
Features of Netflix App
The features that you get with the app are no less than amazing. After Netflix download and installation process on your Android phone or any other device, you have to sign up using an email account. The app will give you a free 1-month trial. After that, you will have to pay a low monthly price to keep enjoying the services.
Let’s see all the features in detail.
- You can watch as many Movies and TV shows as you want.
- It gives you unlimited access to media streaming and you can enjoy it anytime and as often as you want.
- You just have to pay a low monthly price to enjoy the services after getting the first month absolutely for free.
- There are thousands of titles available on the app that you can get any time to watch.
- It allows you to download a select number of videos and titles for offline watching.
- This way you can watch the next episodes of a series even when you don’t have an internet connection.
- The already huge library is ever expanding with new titles added every day.
- It has a unique feature called “Netflix Originals” which are titles that you can not find anywhere else.
This was the catalog of the features of the Netflix Download App. No doubt it is one of the best media streaming apps on the smartphone market if it has great features like this.
With that, we end our article on Netflix Download APK for Android, iOS, PC (Netflix App). We hope you have got a grasp on the topics covered in this post. If you experience problems while carrying out any of these processes, feel free to contact us at Netflix Login.